Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

non clickable buttons

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 yammaniow

yammaniow

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

Hi]

I have an annoying prista where if usiing IE 8 or ( i cannot select"size or Buy " buttons, this doesn't occur in firefox

not sure if it has anythiong to do with Kaspersky 2014 which was loaded after the  last time the IE was known to work correctly.

Any help appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

IE is buggy, so I avoid it most of the time.  With Vista you could upgrade to IE9.  You could also use Chrome.

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#3 yammaniow

yammaniow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:52 AM

My exact thoughts ty, I use firefox but other half is reluctanty cos  she doesnt know firefox lol, I will conduct training i spose

#4 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,793 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Hello yammaniow,

I also suggest download and installing the latest version of Internet Explorer available to you. If you (or your other half) does not like it, then you can always go back to the old version.

I too prefer Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome over Internet Explorer. Without getting into too many technical details: they are more secure, faster, and have additional features that can be used (themes, add-ons, plug-ins, etc).

Let's see the following.

=========================================

Security Check
  • Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
  • Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please include the contents of that document in your next post.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

#5 yammaniow

yammaniow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

k ty for that i will get on it soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users