It is my first time building my own computer. I am going to be using it for our security camera system.
My Main question is the motherboard. I cannot decide between these two.
Please help me decide
Here are the types of items I am buying
1. Cooler Master HAF 912 Computer Case
2. Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHZ LGA 1155
3. Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 600w power supply
4. LG Electronics CD/DVD Drive
5. NZXT Aperture M Card Reader
6. Western Digital 1TB Hard Drive
The NZXT Card Reader has 3.0 ports on the front. It requires to be plugged in to a 3.0 header. I would like to have the 3.0 functionality on this reader.
So far I am leaning towards the Intel motherboard, but it does not have a usb 3.0 header.
I would appreciate any other advice I can get.