Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fraveen 1.4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jason73

Jason73

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

Hello,

I'm hoping someone might be able to assist...I'm running into an issue with some popup adds and not sure exactly where I go them from.  The one that I'm most concerned with states that it is brought to you by Fraveen 1.4.  I've tried looking up information online but can't seem to find much on it. 

The computer is only a couple months old, MSI GT70, Windows 8.1, Intel® Core ™, i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz, 64 Bit OS.   I had Norton and it was slowing my system down so much I had to remove and add Trend Micro Titanium.  When I was downloading, I believe that was the day that most of the pop-ups stared occurring. 

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!
Jason

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jason73

Jason73
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

I have someone working this in computer help forums.  This thread has been closed. 

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,696 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

Thank you for letting us know.

~ OB :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users