Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I upload Sims 2 Pets with these specs?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fantasy09

fantasy09

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

I'm in a Sims 2 mood so I got out my old gaming computer and was wondering a few things.

I have every Sim 2 game loaded on it except Apartment Life and Pets. I also have these four stuff packs loaded, and they are Family Fun Stuff, Glamour, Celebration, and Holiday. I now want to load Pets. 

Do I have enough memory, ram etc to do so? The load times are slow sure(vacations or downtown), but not snail slow.What will Pets do? Will it be fine since all the others work well or would putting Pets be tempting fate somehow?eek.gif

Specs: 
Windows XP service pack 2 
Processor AMD Athlon 64 3500+ mmx 3D now 2.2ghz 
Memory 1022mb 

Graphic Card 
Nvidia geforce 6800 gs 
memory-256.0 mb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

Provided you have the hard drive space available it should work fine, since you have the rest installed already.

#3 GradyGilbert

GradyGilbert

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

Purchase a new hard drive and then install games. You have already uploaded lots of games there. So that it is good for you to purchase it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users