Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unusual Problem in the Wimax CPE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 White_Hacker

White_Hacker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:43 AM

Dear Geniuses,

I am using Wimax Broadband and from last few days I am facing an unusual problem. Few minutes after turning the Wimax Modem On, I was unable to Access the CPE locally, although the ping was perfect and also internet works fine.. Is this problem by any means related to DNS? Bcz my ISP's DNS was down few days back... Currently Wimax CPE receive My ISP DNS as a primary DNS and Google DNS as a Secondary DNS.... 

Some of my friends are also using the same services and they are facing the same issue too... I have a Networking background so I just want to probe the problem...

What could be the reason behind the inaccessibility of the CPE local access? 

Any help and guidance will be highly appreciable.

__Thanks__ 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users