Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Lenovo E545 w/ Windows Prof.: Wifi randomly disconnects

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 threerivers27

threerivers27

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Hello,

I just got a new Lenovo E545 laptop in the mail today with Windows 7 Professional.

I get randomly disconnected from my Wifi.  This happens anywhere from 5 minutes apart to 30 minutes apart.  I can't seem to find any common reason. 

I have Verizon Fios Quantum and am almost positive it is not an issue with the router.  All of my other devices including another laptop have no connectivity issues.

I have looked around online but can't seem to fix the issue.  I just checked and my drivers are up to date.  Once I troubleshoot the connection it has said several different things, from something related to my ip address to something to do with the wireless card.  It always is connected again within 30 seconds. 

Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users