Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing the BleepingComputer.com Deals & Offers Forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

At BleepingComputer.com we routinely hear about or directly receive special offers and deals from companies for the visitors of our site. Instead of trying to figure out the proper forum to place these offers, we have instead created a dedicated forum to announce them in. This forum is called BleepingComputer Offers and Deals and will contain individual topics for the various offers provided to BleepingComputer.com or that we think are useful for our visitors. These topics can also be used to discuss the various offers so that other visitors can determine if the product or service is something they are interested in.

For any companies or software developers who would like to offer a special discount or offer to the visitors of BleepingComputer, you can contact us here. We also welcome all vendors to take part in any discussion that may be occurring in their offer topic. If you plan on taking part in the discussion, please contact us so that we can add a special title to your member profile that indicates you represent the company or product being discussed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

Fantastic idea and a very useful addition to the forum board. :clapping:

Bruce.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

#3 Nikhil_CV

Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Wow! Thats a good Idea....

A place to bank for offers!

Nice initiative........:)

Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

#4 ninsk1030

ninsk1030

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

Sweeeeet.... I'm so loving that!

#5 victor7

victor7

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

I need this kind of information from a trustworthy source.  CNET seems to have sold its soul several years ago, and think that other than BleepingComputer and Tom's Hardware there is little out there to be trusted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users