Just finished sending one of the Admins (Grinler) a message about this. Hopefully, Grinler and shed some light.
1. I tried to respond to a post, using the e-mail link, like I've done hundreds of time. It took me to the post, where I pasted my response in, just like I've done hundreds of times (I prepare my posts in a text editor, then when satisified, past it in).
2. I was logged on, had an edit/reply box (obviously), when I tried post my reply, it said I didn't have permission. Tried it again, same thing.
3. Closed my browser, which deletes all cache, cookies, etc automatically.
4. Signed in again, tried the same post, same reply, same results.
5. Made the above test post, just fine.
6. Notified Admin.
If you see this post, it was also prepared off-line first.
P.S. I posted my steps here, so if another admin sees it, they also will know what's up, since Grinler right now is off-line. See ya all later, time to mow!