Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quinche

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

Hello everyone,

I posted this topic in the internet and networking section. It seems my PC is infected so they told me to post my problem here.

You can see my problem here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537357/windows-could-not-automatically-detect-this-networks-proxy-settings/#entry3403350

The last thing i did was a scan with emsisoft.

I also said that i had internet acces in safe mode.

Its been a while since i have this problem!

Thank you for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

E:\Programas\[CRACK].vray.1.50.sp2.for.3d.studio.max.2009.x64-patch [Made & Released by DarK AvengeR]

Just these few (serious) listed infections are enough for me to ask you to post to Malware Removal Forum area.

Please follow the instructions in this Preparation Guide starting at Step #6.

NOTE - If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper DDS logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it to =>
Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs area -

If HelpBot replies, please follow its Step #1 and the team will be notified.

Tell me when you post the new topic so we can close this one and only let the Experts fix your problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users