Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do i connect my PC to the internet after replacing hard drive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chinesus1

chinesus1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

Hi, my old hard drive for my laptop died so I decided to replace it with a new one and I also had my computer backed up already by the way. I replaced the hard drive and installed my windows 7. Now I want to install the drivers that I need for the computer but I can't connect to the network. Is there anyway I can get the connection to network and then download the drivers or do I have to download the drivers to a USB install them in the laptop. If I have to download the drivers to a USB and install them on my laptop, then can you please put a link to where I can download the drivers. My laptop is a pavilion g6-1c62us. Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5173159

#3 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

You need to download the drivers onto something that you can use on the machine, USB or CD.  I would recommend installing the Chipset drivers first, and then the network drivers.  After that you should be able to download and install the rest of your drivers and software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users