Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad Image Error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarthChicken

DarthChicken

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 AM

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:45 AM

Whenever I try to launch most programs I get a popup that says:

"C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\systemk\sysapcrt.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

I was told doing a system restore would stop this, however I tried this and during the system restore my computer blue-screened.

Soooo any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,238 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

I would suggest a system restore also, but from an install disk in the repair menu... That will avoid the BSOD.

#3 DarthChicken

DarthChicken
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 AM

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

Okay, I'll do that, I'll need to find my Vista disk. :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users