Jump to content
Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:18 PM
I can tell you for a fact, that .net 2.x, 3.x, 4.x is supported, but .net 1.x isn't. Try this:
1. Get to the control panel.
2. Click on "Program and features".
3. Click on "Turn Windows features on or off".
4. Click the box next to ".net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and .net 3.0)".
5. Click OK. Make sure you have your installation CD in the drive, if installed from CD.
7. Follow additional instructions. I have all versions of .net installed, except 1.x.
Best of luck.
Edited by scotty_ncc1701, 21 June 2014 - 02:19 PM.
Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:39 PM
Try uninstalling it and then install it again. It could be a corrupt file.
Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life. You never know when one will leave you.
Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:36 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users