Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bl"$%^! Da&^$% Trovi!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bonnylad

bonnylad

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

Anyone know how to get rid of 'Trovi' Browser interference? I'm losing my hair over this!!!

Edited by hamluis, 20 June 2014 - 09:52 AM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

Have you looked at your add-ons (extensions if Chrome)?

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#3 bonnylad

bonnylad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

I don't especially enjoy lookin' daft! But where can I access @extensions in Chrome?

Signed      (Daft) Billy

#4 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

What you can do is run a scan with AdwCleaner (downloadable from this site in Downloads). When the scan completes, check the tab marked Chrome. If there's several instances of jumbled letters, "ashofvenhjeasdlvvkmd" then you've probably got some malware still in your system.

Quick way would be to remove then reinstall Chrome, unless you've got it highly customized for your personal use, in which case I would go ahead and let some Removal Experts assist you with a full cleanup.

#5 bonnylad

bonnylad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

Thanks Lads (& Lasses) Adwcleaner seems to have done the job (Good luck to USA in world Cup. England have managed to fulfill our expectations???)

Thanks again     Billy Cowx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users