Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MrDiscoChimp

MrDiscoChimp

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 AM

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

Hi, 

I've just joined to solve a specific issue with a friends laptop, but have been an occasional visitor to the site for a while. 

By trade I'm a software quality consultant, but generally I'm just a bit of a tech-head anyway, so I'm the go-to person among friends and family for any IT related issues, purchasing decisions, advice or reviews. I build my own PCs and repair them for friends not money, though I am starting up a company of my own to handle referrals I get to people that can afford it (or that I don't really like :wink: !!)

I'm from the UK, just the wrong side of 40, father to 2 and step-dad to one more, and, for what was presumably many sins in a previous life, I'm also a life long Leeds United fan 

I've just posted my first topic in the Malware removal logs thread if you'd care to take a look and help out

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users