Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with Photoshop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hellokitty21

hellokitty21

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:04 AM

Hi. I recently searched for some ways to make my acer netbook faster. I tried various methods such as disabling visual effects, changing adobe reader to foxit reader and disabling services and startup programs in system configuration. I am very happy with the results since it is effective. However, I tried to run photoshop cs4 portable but it isn't working anymore. Whenever I click it, the startup banner or whatever it is called is showing up and then it won't open anymore. Usually, after that, the next thing would be to accept the user agreement but there is nothing like that anymore.

I am thinking that it is because what I did to make my netbook faster. Maybe I had disabled some services that is needed by PS portable to open? Please help. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 PM

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

Hi,

I think you're on the right tack. You might check the Photoshop site to see if they can provide any assistance. One other possibility is to do a control panel uninstall, reboot and reinstall. If something is needed the program should either install it or display an error message telling you what's missing.

Keep us posted

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users