Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Font size changes erratically on screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coastoilartist

coastoilartist

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

HP Pavilion dv7 -4165dx Entertainment Notebook

Randomly, when typing on keyboard, my font size changes to very large, then small and sometimes just back and forth in size.  What causes this and how can I stop it?  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Could be a stuck Ctrl key on the keyboard, then when you touch the mouse pad or scroll it zooms in and out. Try tapping on the control keys, there may be 2 of them. Tap them a few times and see if it stops. You can run your fingers over all of the keys a few times, it may unstick a stuck key.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users