Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Webcam settings frustrated

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cornflakes2

cornflakes2

• Members
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

I'm looking for any software program that will adjust the WHITE BALANCE
on a built-in webcam I have (Lenovo S510P).

Most software I have tried so far (YouCam, Lenovo Easy Capture) do not allow any white balance adjustments to be made.  It's either greyed out or it's not even in the options.

I can adjust everything else fine (brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, gamma, backlight, sharpness), but there's no white balance!

You know how under different lighting (tungsten, fluorescent, sunlight, etc) the white balance makes the color/tone different?  That's what I'm looking for on the built-in webcam.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users