Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

yay, checking a required forums box!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 priestfoxley

priestfoxley

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hello, everyone, My name is Priestfoxley, or engineerbob, or some other amusing username. This is my first time posting, and as suggested, I am posting in the introductions forum. I am in the Army, and I like video games, movies, and not getting viruses on my overpriced alienware laptop. I bring random totem inside joke offerings from the other forums that I am a member of that you will not get unless you are also a member of that particular forum and also get the joke. Fishy sticks! Its wonderful to meet/read your comments and replies. Even you, Guy-that-answers-new-introduction-comments-with-the-same-copypasta-he-uses-on-every-other-new-guy.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users