Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

new member: chihuahua

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chihuahua

chihuahua

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hi,.

I am a new member. Main reason for joining is to better learn how to handle browser problems and erradicate unwanted plugins/addons/etc. From here will go to different forum to work on killing trovi.com.

I am an older sw engineer who will be retiring is a couple years; maybe I can learn how to use PC's better and help others someday. (I have older family members who can not figure out email or the web, which is sad because it limits their ability to communicate)

chihuahua,

my loyal dog

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users