Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell laptop will not load

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ovie97

ovie97

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

All of the sudden my laptop has been acting odd. As of today, it will not load windows past the welcome screen. I have windows7 and have ran antivirus and adware scans and no major issues showed up. Mbam scan would never completely scan when I would run it. Also today when I turned my laptop on, windows prompted to recover to a previous save point to fix errors, that also failed. Could anyone give me some advice or insight as to what may be going on? Thanks in advance for any help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,959 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Mbam scan would never completely scan when I would run it

This is suspicious behaviour. I strongly recommend that you start a topic in the 'Am I infected, what do I do ?' section of BC.

It will be worth your while to read the instructions here before you post -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/41987/before-you-post-about-a-problem/

And be patient - these people are busy. Follow any instructions you are given carefully, and if you don't understand something, post back for an explanation. Good luck.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,837 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

OP reposted in Am I Infected.

This topic closed to avoid confusion.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users