Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Store

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JoeConnor92

JoeConnor92

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

Hello,

My windows store app opens and then shuts down before opening the store? I can't update to 8.1 because of this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Have you tried again since this morning?  Sometimes it can be unavailable for short periods, but it's always been there whenever I go to it.  If you keep having this problem, I'd do a full scan with my antivirus and then download, install, update, and scan with Malwarebytes.

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#3 OpenGL

OpenGL

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Go to desktop mode or search and keep updating windows 8.0 if a patch is missing the windows store wont download the windows 8.1 update. do it a few times then try it again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users