Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello from Scotland and Greece

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 buzzbomb01

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

Hi everyone, came across ur forum when I googled a forum for a Netwok webcam, Have to say I was very impressed with the support being offered after visiting the forum. Initially my main reason for joining is to get some support for my network webcam issues but having browsed the rest of the forum then I think I may find other areas of interest.  I live in Scotland and have a house in Greece where I have the webcam fitted hence the post title.Looking forward to learning more about webcams and all things computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users