Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software to identify DIMM or SODIMM and Other hardware info?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 auto1571

auto1571

• Members
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 AM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

Hi, well I know there is a way to find this info out by opening the computer case but I do not have any tools to do that as of yet. And so I was wondering about software that can find this info out as well as other hardware system info. I did come across EVEREST Free Edition which seems pretty good but am interested to know your opinions too. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

I and a lot of other computer users use Speccy ,from the makers od Ccleaner and other great software

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. Need to find out what's inside your computer? No problem! Speccy will give you all the information you need.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

#3 auto1571

auto1571
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 AM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Thanks very much. This is very helpful.

#4 caperjac

caperjac