Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Starts Left Clicking non - stop randomly.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ninjabot553

ninjabot553

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

I think I have a virus that is causing this, is this possible and what should I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

Have you tried a different mouse?  Keys can stick.

Re viruses, do you have an antivirus program?  Have you used it to scan your system?  Do you have an anti-mailware program?

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#3 ninjabot553

ninjabot553
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

Have you tried a different mouse?  Keys can stick.

Re viruses, do you have an antivirus program?  Have you used it to scan your system?  Do you have an anti-mailware program?

Yes,infact I am using a a different mouse and it makes no difference.I have Norton 360 and Superantispyware, and they both found nothing,but im still not completely sure. 

Edited by ninjabot553, 14 June 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#4 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

You could try booting to Safe Mode and running those two programs.  Some viruses can hide themselves in normal mode.  It would also be interesting to know if the problem persists in Safe Mode.

You could also check for corrupt system files.  Assuming you have Windows 7 or 8,  click Start and type CMD in the search box, right-click CMD.EXE and click Run as administrator.  From the command prompt type sfc /scannow.  

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#5 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,962 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

G'day ninjabot 553, and :welcome: to BC.

Attempt a system restore.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#6 ninjabot553

ninjabot553
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:58 AM

You could try booting to Safe Mode and running those two programs.  Some viruses can hide themselves in normal mode.  It would also be interesting to know if the problem persists in Safe Mode.

You could also check for corrupt system files.  Assuming you have Windows 7 or 8,  click Start and type CMD in the search box, right-click CMD.EXE and click Run as administrator.  From the command prompt type sfc /scannow.  

Good luck.

Yeah, there was nothing found by Superantispyware or Norton 360 but the command prompt scan found corrupt files and coudnt fix some, what should I do?

#7 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

Wait and watch?  It really depends on what it couldn't fix.  It's possible that it couldn't fix something that doesn't affect your problem but fixed something that does.  That's if you're lucky of course.  :wink:  There is a log called CBS.LOG that has the details of what it did.  It's in C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.LOG.  You have to copy it to another folder before you can open it.  It's pretty cryptic and long, but if you want to upload it to a cloud site and post a link to it here, there're folks here who will analyze it.

Good luck.

#8 ninjabot553

ninjabot553
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Wait and watch?  It really depends on what it couldn't fix.  It's possible that it couldn't fix something that doesn't affect your problem but fixed something that does.  That's if you're lucky of course.  :wink:  There is a log called CBS.LOG that has the details of what it did.  It's in C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.LOG.  You have to copy it to another folder before you can open it.  It's pretty cryptic and long, but if you want to upload it to a cloud site and post a link to it here, there're folks here who will analyze it.

Good luck.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzKVM7rvPxVbWUc1OHgyUXRwTFU/edit

There it is.

#9 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

That link requires access I don't have.  I clicked the "request access" button a few minutes ago, but so far no soap.  I'll try again a bit later I guess.   :whistle:

#10 ninjabot553

ninjabot553
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

That link requires access I don't have.  I clicked the "request access" button a few minutes ago, but so far no soap.  I'll try again a bit later I guess.   :whistle:

public now.

#11 ninjabot553

ninjabot553
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKVM7rvPxVbWUc1OHgyUXRwTFU/edit?usp=sharing

#12 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:40 PM

There's only one file I saw in that report that it said it cannot repair, CNBJ2530.DPB.  I did a Google search and found this:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/26f35def-6f55-4c07-9ba8-73e2d402e6cc/sfc-scannow-cannot-repair-member-file .  They recommend this:

Please run the new DISM command:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

FWIW I also found a link to a web site I've never heard of that says this condition can be caused by corrupt registry entry here:

http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/error-missing-download/dpb/windows/microsoft-corporation/microsoft-windows/cnbj2530-dpb/ .

So I have to ask if by chance have you run a registry cleaner?

#13 ninjabot553

ninjabot553
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

There's only one file I saw in that report that it said it cannot repair, CNBJ2530.DPB.  I did a Google search and found this:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/26f35def-6f55-4c07-9ba8-73e2d402e6cc/sfc-scannow-cannot-repair-member-file .  They recommend this:

Please run the new DISM command:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

FWIW I also found a link to a web site I've never heard of that says this condition can be caused by corrupt registry entry here:

http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/error-missing-download/dpb/windows/microsoft-corporation/microsoft-windows/cnbj2530-dpb/ .

So I have to ask if by chance have you run a registry cleaner?

Thank you for helping me man, im very grateful. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users