Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Taskbar At Top Of Page

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whatdoesthisbuttondo

whatdoesthisbuttondo

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:25 AM

Somebody else was using my computer, and now my taskbar is at the top of the page! They didn't say HOW it got up there, either. How do I get it back down?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 PM

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:30 AM

Hello whatdoesthisbuttondo,
Right click on your Taskbar, and if necessary, uncheck the Lock the Taskbar option. Next, click and drag your Taskbar round to the bottom once again. Now, to make sure they don't accidentally move it again, right click once again on your Tasbar and check Lock the Taskbar.
This should solve your problem..
Hope this helps,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 whatdoesthisbuttondo

whatdoesthisbuttondo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

Thanks! I got it back to normal now.

#4 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 PM

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:48 AM

Nice one, glad we were able to sort it out :thumbsup:

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users