Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Unable to download Spotify

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

Spotify was uninstalled on my computer and I would like to reinstall it. However, I cannot download it because I get an error message saying that it was unable to download it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 joshmartin

joshmartin

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

Thanks for the reply Mikaela, it seems my post was deleted. :\ i guess i'm not allowed to post links here to promote my business. 

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,568 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

You would know that...if you read the forum rules or took note of the fact that nothing construed to be spam...is an other posts by other members :).

The WWW does not exist for promoting your business...nor does this website :).

Promoting your business is not really going to provide the majority of members looking for free, reliable advice...any insight to their individual situations.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 13 June 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#4 Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for the reply Mikaela, it seems my post was deleted. :\ i guess i'm not allowed to post links here to promote my business. 

I guess not. :(  How about you try posting it on another website?

#5 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

try this link

http://download.spotify.com/Spotify%20Installer.exe

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

Mikaela, the site joshmartin promoted is a commercial business. That business is remote computer help. That means someone from somewhere else will connect to your computer. You have to pay that someone for his/her remote help.

Since you are 15 and still in school, would you be paying for it or would the adults in your house pay for it? Would those adults even allow someone to connect remotely to the computer, especially if it's a computer those adults use?

#7 Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Mikaela, the site joshmartin promoted is a commercial business. That business is remote computer help. That means someone from somewhere else will connect to your computer. You have to pay that someone for his/her remote help.

Since you are 15 and still in school, would you be paying for it or would the adults in your house pay for it? Would those adults even allow someone to connect remotely to the computer, especially if it's a computer those adults use?

The adults in my house would pay for it.

Edited by hamluis, 13 June 2014 - 07:57 PM.
Fixed quotebox - Hamluis.

#8 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,568 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

Did you try the link provided by TsVk! in post #5?

Louis

#9 Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

Guest_MikaelaArsenault_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

I was able to download it.

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,568 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

Glad you were able to resolve it, happy computing :).

Topic closed...suggest that you pursue the topic you have in the Am I Infected forum.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 15 June 2014 - 11:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users