Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Varied System Problems

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 SunnyEarther

SunnyEarther

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hello Bleeping Computer! :D Thanks for clicking on my link and thanks in advance for the help! :D

I had some annoying things on my PC (Laptop). My fan was always super super fast and loud, especially so when I clicked on websites like youtube. For some reason youtube made it even louder and faster. But when I clicked on a youtube video in a external link (Like embedded from a forum) it didn't do that, I don't know why.

Another thing was that my PC took a lot of time to start up. But once it did so I felt it was quite fast, so I wasn't sure if it was a "problem" or not haha. 

In case you are wondering, my laptop is a Windows 7 home premium, it has 6GB of Ram. I don't know much about computers so I'm hoping you'll ask what's important?

Anyway, due to especially these two things, Fast Fan and long startup time, I downloaded many anti malware and spyware programs. Also some registery cleaners. Some other problems I had were were home page switching to bing and address bar search going to bing and similar search engines.

One of these was combofix. I did not download it from bleeping computer due to not knowing. Then later on another antivirus detected a virus from the combofix file (Maybe it was a false positive tho?).

Anyway, shortly after using combofix my fan was good again! It was cool, I liked that. It was much softer. 

Except that after combofix (I believe it was this program due to what I read with other users; they reported their PCs were messed up) I got some new problems. Now if I click my middle mouse finger two, three, sometimes four tabs open! LOL. Instead of just one, many tabs open. This is the most annoying "side effect".

Now, after a month or so after the first combo fix scan, I find out that my fan has been somewhat fast again, altough still not like before, it's like 50% better now.

I didn't know I was supposed to go here before using combofix.

By the way, I tried downloading combofix from this website and chrome won't allow me to. It says that: "Antivirus unexpectedly failed while scanning this file". So I'm not allowed to download it. I also had ADWcleaner on my pc already downloaded from before, and the file got deleted somehow (I don't know why?).  I didn't delete it. 

So now I am posting a topic and seeing if someone could help me out. I am sorry if I have not given the appropriate information, or something like that, I am new to this forum. PLS guide me and I will do as you tell me! :D

Thanks a lot for reading. Have a great day to all who read this! :D 

Edited by hamluis, 01 December 2014 - 01:07 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

Where did you download these programs from?  I didn't see where you said that.  I also didn't see what you're using for antivirus.  Not knowing that, my guess is that you picked up malware in the process, and are going to have to jump through a lot of hoops to get back to normal.  The first thing you need to do is to back up any data you don't want to lose.  Next I'd download the free Malwarebytes and a good antivirus (if you don't have one) and get them up to date.  Next I'd make sure I have the discs needed to restore to factory settings (in accordance with your user guide).  Then I'd disconnect from the Internet and uninstall anything you didn't download from a safe place like BC or the owner of the programs you're using.  After that I'd boot to Safe Mode and do a full system scan with Malwarebytes and your antivirus.  Then you can try booting back to normal mode and see what happens.  If you still have software problems, it may be time to restore to factory settings.

Now I have to ask about temperatures.  The fan running fast is an indication your computer may be overheating.  You want your cores to be under 50 degrees C.  If they get over 70 C, it could damage circuits, so check this with something like SpeedFan or Speccy.

Good luck.

Edited by wpgwpg, 13 June 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

You should not run Combofix without supervision, this is a powerful tool and can cause problems if it is not run correctly.

You should not run a registry cleaner, Bleeping Computer does not endorse the use of these.

Credit for this goes to Quietman7

Specifically what scans did you run looking for malware?

If you can, I would suggest doing a System Restore to a point prior to running the comobofix and start all over.

Can you download anything now?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,285 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong...are you saying that did all these things (ran ComboFix, registry cleaners, etc.) over a month ago...and are now concerned?  I find it interesting that you finger CF as the cause of your problems...when it's clear that they existed before you ever ran ComboFix.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

#5 SunnyEarther

SunnyEarther
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hello! :D Thank you for your replies my friends!

Yes, I did not mention where did I download it from, you're right. I'll try to be smoother next time hehe.

What I did was, I looked for "Download anti spyware" in google search. So I went to various websites downloading a lot of anti spyware programs. I downloaded it from one of the main websites, I saw it had millions of downloads so far. I think it was cnet, the site I got it from.

The specific list of programs I used was I used ADWcleaner, Combofix, malwarebytes anti malware, Ad aware, Super anti spyware, Spybot search and destroy, Advanced spyware remover, IOBIT malware fighter and Anvi smart defender. I used more then these, but I think I uninstalled some so I don't remember.

They usually come clean. They don't detect anything (Or they detect some cookies or potentially unwanted programs). I did scans with all of these programs recentely, except for Combofix and ADWcleaner which I can't download now. After the scans pretty much all stays the same. 

I use these programs to do the scans, but I only have one antivirus open at all times which is AD-Aware free antivirus, and something from Spybot search and destroy which monitors registery alterations.

Last time I ran a scan with malwarebytes nothing changed, I believe it was yesterday I did that. Shall I do that like you said, in safe mode? I am going to try to uninstall programs I don't use anymore and which I didn't download from a safe place, thanks for the tip.

I now know that about Combofix, indeed it shouldn't be used like that. Thanks for the registery cleaners advice! I didn't know about that. Great advice, thanks again.

Yes I can download in general, except for some reason I can't download combofix from bleeping computer or ADW cleaner from bleeping computer.

Now I tried to download that fan program and it also failed with the same error, lol. It seems like I can't download .exe files? 

I don't know exactly how to do a system restore, but I have looked it up, and the options I can restore it to the 1st of june (Nothing changed in my PC since then) or to september last year, in which my PC was worse then it is now! Lol. Unless there is something I am missing.

What else shall I do? Thanks for the help again! :D  I hope I posted this in the correct section by the way. 

Have a great day everyone who read this! :D 

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

Double click on the download and choose to run the program.

A screen similar to the one below will open, click any key to run the program.

securitycheck_zpscfb86945.png

When the scan is finished there will be a log, copy and then paste your log in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#7 SunnyEarther

SunnyEarther
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

I just now read your post hamluis!

I will try to explain again.

I had problems BEFORE combofix, which is why I downloaded it (due to not knowing, I didn't download it from bleeping computer).

I *THINK* that after combofix I got some new problems, for example, when I click my mouse middle button, multiple tabs open, which I *THINK* I did not have before combofix. I was worried about this before too, but I thought it was spyware, not combofix. Only after I read others saying that combofix messed up their computers did I question if that was my case as well. As far as I know, it could be spyware, but if my memory does not fail me, this happened right after the combofix scan (I just hadn't associated it with combofix. It didn't cross my mind it could have been combofix). I had other problems in my PC before, but I did not have this multiple tab problem before (If my suspicion is correct, which it could not be! Lol). 

I was able to download mini tool box. Will update in a while. 

#8 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

CNET used to be well respected for being free of malware, but the owners of CNET and ZDNET (CBS) opted to try to make money by allowing malware to be included with their downloads.  A ZDNET employee, Ed Bott, has posted a youtube video on the subject here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pQtt_FFsOY .  I speak from experience because I got hit by malware with a download from CNET's download.com site.  You have to be extremely careful about where you download these days unfortunately.

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#9 SunnyEarther

SunnyEarther
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

Ok my friends, thanks for your help.

Sorry for the long wait, I was waiting for the system 317 scan to complete. It has not completed yet, is it normal to take this long? I thought I would post what I have done so far however. Thanks again for all of your help!

I did the MiniToolBox thing like you said, but some of the results came out in Portuguese. I am portuguese... Is there any way to have it come up in English so you can understand it? 

I will post none the less the log here, maybe you will still understand enough of it.

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 13-06-2014
Ran by Toshiba (administrator) on 13-06-2014 at 21:01:17
Running from "C:\Users\Toshiba\Downloads"
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium  Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (06/13/2014 04:03:13 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (06/12/2014 05:34:30 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: A geração do contexto de activação falhou para "assemblyIdentity1". Ocorreu um erro no manifesto ou ficheiro de política "assemblyIdentity2" na linha assemblyIdentity3.
O valor "*" do atributo "language" no elemento "assemblyIdentity" é inválido.

Error: (06/12/2014 05:28:27 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Falha ao gerar o contexto de activação para "1". Erro no ficheiro de manifesto ou de política "2" na linha 3.
O elemento raiz do ficheiro de manifesto tem de ser ASSEMBLY.

Error: (06/12/2014 05:09:17 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

System errors:
=============
Error: (06/13/2014 04:11:25 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: O serviço LiveUpdate terminou inesperadamente. Isto aconteceu 1 vez(es).

Error: (06/13/2014 04:03:06 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: O serviço Sapo Internet Movel. OUC falhou o arranque devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%1053

Error: (06/13/2014 04:03:06 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Foi atingido o tempo limite (30000 milissegundos) ao aguardar pela ligação do serviço Sapo Internet Movel. OUC.

Error: (06/13/2014 04:02:51 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: O serviço Spyware Terminator Driver Filter falhou o arranque devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%2

Error: (06/13/2014 04:02:51 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: O serviço sbapifs falhou o arranque devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%2

Error: (06/12/2014 07:47:47 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: O serviço LiveUpdate terminou inesperadamente. Isto aconteceu 1 vez(es).

Error: (06/12/2014 07:41:50 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Foi atingido o tempo limite (30000 milissegundos) ao aguardar por uma resposta de transacção por parte do serviço MBAMScheduler.

Error: (06/12/2014 07:41:19 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Foi atingido o tempo limite (30000 milissegundos) ao aguardar por uma resposta de transacção por parte do serviço MBAMScheduler.

Error: (06/12/2014 05:09:12 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: O serviço Sapo Internet Movel. OUC falhou o arranque devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%1053

Error: (06/12/2014 05:09:12 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Foi atingido o tempo limite (30000 milissegundos) ao aguardar pela ligação do serviço Sapo Internet Movel. OUC.

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (06/13/2014 04:03:13 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (06/12/2014 05:34:30 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: assemblyIdentitylanguage*c:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\DelZip179.dllc:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\DelZip179.dll8

Error: (06/12/2014 05:28:27 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: C:\Program Files\WinZip\adxloader.dll.ManifestC:\Program Files\WinZip\adxloader.dll.Manifest2

Error: (06/12/2014 05:09:17 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2014-05-17 18:57:48.249
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\ComboFix\catchme.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2014-05-17 18:57:48.169
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\ComboFix\catchme.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

=========================== Installed Programs ============================
µTorrent (HKLM-x32\...\uTorrent) (Version: 3.3.0.29126 - BitTorrent Inc.)
7 Sticky Notes (HKLM-x32\...\{2DB7DD8E-F17B-408A-B93B-92867EF7974D}_is1) (Version:  - Fabio Martin)
Ad-Aware Antivirus (HKLM\...\{9F965DAA-2FFD-41E3-8125-893BFBBE01D6}_AdAwareUpdater) (Version: 11.2.5952.0 - Lavasoft)
AdAwareInstaller (Version: 11.2.5952.0 - Lavasoft) Hidden
AdAwareUpdater (Version: 11.2.5952.0 - Lavasoft) Hidden
Adobe AIR (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 3.5.0.880 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe AIR (x32 Version: 3.5.0.880 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Download Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\com.adobe.downloadassistant.AdobeDownloadAssistant) (Version: 1.2.3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Download Assistant (x32 Version: 1.2.3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 13.0.0.214 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 13 Plugin (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player Plugin) (Version: 13.0.0.214 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.07) - Português (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1046-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.07 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.07) (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.07 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 12.0.7.148 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Advanced Spyware Remover Free Edition (HKLM-x32\...\Advanced Spyware Remover Free Edition_is1) (Version:  - www.Evonsoft.com)
AMIS 3.1.3 (U.S. English) (HKLM-x32\...\AMIS) (Version: 3.1.3 - DAISY Consortium)
AntimalwareEngine (Version: 3.0.0.56 - Lavasoft) Hidden
Anvi Smart Defender 2.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Anvi Smart Defender) (Version: 2.1 - Anvisoft)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
Atheros Bluetooth Filter Driver Package (HKLM\...\{65486209-5C54-439C-8383-8AC9BBE25932}) (Version: 1.00.0004 - Atheros Communications)
Atheros Driver Installation Program (HKLM-x32\...\{C3A32068-8AB1-4327-BB16-BED9C6219DC7}) (Version: 9.2 - Atheros)
Audiggle version 3.0.0.2 (HKLM-x32\...\{FCAD9ED0-C00F-45FA-91DB-F89140EFAB3A}_is1) (Version: 3.0.0.2 - Audiggle LTD)
Avira SearchFree Toolbar (HKLM-x32\...\{41564952-412D-5637-00A7-A758B70C0A03}) (Version: 12.10.3.4690 - APN, LLC)
Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba (HKLM\...\{CEBB6BFB-D708-4F99-A633-BC2600E01EF6}) (Version: v8.00.06(T) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
BrainWave Generator (HKLM-x32\...\BrainWave Generator) (Version:  - )
calibre (HKLM-x32\...\{7D69BF2B-6C60-4D0A-8A6C-BCFD025D5D84}) (Version: 1.17.0 - Kovid Goyal)
CamStudio OSS Desktop Recorder (HKLM-x32\...\{FD9C31B6-F572-414D-81E3-89368C97A125}_is1) (Version: 2.6 Beta r294 - CamStudio Open Source Dev Team)
Cartes du Ciel V3.8 (HKLM-x32\...\{A261F28E-6053-4414-9B84-AA8FE5F47AD4}_is1) (Version:  - )
Centro da Microsoft de Ratos e Teclados (HKLM\...\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center) (Version: 2.2.173.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Centro da Microsoft de Ratos e Teclados (Version: 2.2.173.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Chess Mentor (HKLM-x32\...\Chess Mentor) (Version:  - )
chessimo 3.44 (HKLM\...\{7448FA7E-1A30-41D6-A7F6-FEA66464D996}) (Version: 3.44 - 8 x 8 Media AG)
Complément Messenger (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Complemento Messenger (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Contrôle ActiveX Windows Live Mesh pour connexions à distance (HKLM-x32\...\{55D003F4-9599-44BF-BA9E-95D060730DD3}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Controlo ActiveX do Windows Live Mesh para Ligações Remotas (HKLM-x32\...\{E54EEB5D-41ED-40FE-B4A8-8565DB81469B}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902 - Microsoft) Hidden
DivX Setup (HKLM-x32\...\DivX Setup) (Version: 2.6.1.9 - DivX, LLC)
Dropbox (HKCU\...\Dropbox) (Version: 1.6.18 - Dropbox, Inc.)
Empires Dawn of the Modern World (HKLM-x32\...\Empires Dawn of the Modern World) (Version:  - )
ePub Reader for Windows versão 4.1 (HKLM-x32\...\{BFBA7F3A-1F10-4754-ADEC-A8CFBB4F925B}_is1) (Version: 4.1 - HANSoft, Inc.)
Facebook Video Calling 1.2.0.287 (HKLM-x32\...\{B92C5909-1D37-4C51-8397-A28BB28E5DC3}) (Version: 1.2.287 - Skype Limited)
Free Audio Editor v8.6.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Free Audio Editor_is1) (Version:  - Copyright© 2005-2014 FAEMedia, Inc.)
Free IP Switcher (HKLM-x32\...\Free IP Switcher) (Version: http://www.eusing.com/ipswitch/free_ip_switcher.htm - Eusing Software)
Free Mouse Auto Clicker 3.2 (HKLM-x32\...\{7D9D583E-EC8B-4390-B3A4-017B8182C8FF}_is1) (Version:  - Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker ltd.)
Free Screen Recorder v2.9 (HKLM-x32\...\Free Screen Recorder_is1) (Version: 2.9 - Nbxsoft Software Development)
Galeria de Fotografias do Windows Live (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Galerie de photos Windows Live (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
GMT 5.0.1b_X64 (HKLM-x32\...\gmt5win_is1) (Version: 5.0.1b_X64 - )
GOM Player (HKLM-x32\...\GOM Player) (Version: 2.1.21.4846 - Gretech Crop.)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 35.0.1916.114 - Google Inc.)
Google Drive (HKLM-x32\...\{418BAAD1-754D-48B4-B078-46EF4F25AF42}) (Version: 1.15.6556.8063 - Google, Inc.)
Google Earth (HKLM-x32\...\{4D2A6330-2F8B-11E3-9C40-B8AC6F97B88E}) (Version: 7.1.2.2041 - Google)
Google Talk (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\{226b64e8-dc75-4eea-a6c8-abcb496320f2}-Google Talk) (Version:  - )
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (HKLM-x32\...\{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}) (Version: 7.5.5111.1712 - Google Inc.)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (x32 Version: 1.0.0 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.24.7 - Google Inc.) Hidden
HDF Explorer (HKLM-x32\...\HDF Explorer) (Version:  - )
Hide My IP 5.4 (HKLM-x32\...\HMIP50_is1) (Version:  - )
High-Definition Video Playback (x32 Version: 7.3.10900.8.0 - Nero AG) Hidden
HiJackThis (HKLM-x32\...\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Trend Micro)
ImgBurn (HKLM-x32\...\ImgBurn) (Version: 2.5.8.0 - LIGHTNING UK!)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM-x32\...\{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}) (Version: 7.0.0.1144 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (HKLM-x32\...\{3E29EE6C-963A-4aae-86C1-DC237C4A49FC}) (Version: 10.1.2.1004 - Intel Corporation)
IrfanView (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\IrfanView) (Version: 4.35 - Irfan Skiljan)
Java 7 Update 51 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217025FF}) (Version: 7.0.510 - Oracle)
Java Auto Updater (x32 Version: 2.1.9.8 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.) Hidden
Java™ 6 Update 20 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}) (Version: 6.0.200 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware versão 2.0.2.1012 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.2.1012 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Mesh Runtime (x32 Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Messenger Companion (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Português) (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 2070) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (PTG) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Corporation (Version: 9.1.0.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Corporation (x32 Version: 9.1.0.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft LifeCam (HKLM\...\{6965A8D2-465D-4F98-9FAA-0E9E2348F329}) (Version: 3.22.270.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft LifeChat (HKLM\...\{BD198331-FF8A-4DEB-9F30-A0AC56625A3B}) (Version: 1.40.224.0 - Microsoft)
Microsoft Office 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Clique-e-Use 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\Office14.Click2Run) (Version: 14.0.4763.1006 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Clique-e-Use 2010 (Version: 14.0.4763.1006 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - Português (HKLM-x32\...\{90140011-0066-0816-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5128.5002 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Primary Interoperability Assemblies 2005 (HKLM-x32\...\{2C303EE0-A595-3543-A71A-931C7AC40EDE}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.20913.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{6ce5bae9-d3ca-4b99-891a-1dc6c118a5fc}) (Version: 8.0.59192 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 (HKLM\...\{350AA351-21FA-3270-8B7A-835434E766AD}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86 (x32 Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Millennia Calendar Lite 1.0.2 (HKLM-x32\...\{FB9748A3-5D82-4C95-B8B3-8D480AB97ECF}_is1) (Version: 1.0.2 - Sam Lander)
MIRONE (2.3.0 Built 3) (HKLM-x32\...\mirone4win_is1) (Version: 2.3.0 - )
Mozilla Firefox (3.0) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox (3.0)) (Version: 3.0 (en-US) - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 25.0.1 - Mozilla)
MSVCRT (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT_amd64 (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Nero 10 Movie ThemePack Basic (x32 Version: 10.6.10000.1.0 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero BackItUp 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{68AB6930-5BFF-4FF6-923B-516A91984FE6}) (Version: 5.8.10900.8.100 - Nero AG)
Nero BackItUp 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero BurnRights 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{943CFD7D-5336-47AF-9418-E02473A5A517}) (Version: 4.4.10400.2.100 - Nero AG)
Nero BurnRights 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Control Center 10 (x32 Version: 10.6.12700.0.7 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero ControlCenter 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10800 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Core Components 10 (x32 Version: 2.0.20000.9.12 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Express 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{70550193-1C22-445C-8FA4-564E155DB1A7}) (Version: 10.6.10700.5.100 - Nero AG)
Nero Express 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero InfoTool 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{F412B4AF-388C-4FF5-9B2F-33DB1C536953}) (Version: 7.4.10300.1.100 - Nero AG)
Nero InfoTool 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Kwik Media (HKLM-x32\...\{1F7D9F37-C39C-486C-BDF8-8F440FFB3352}) (Version: 1.6.15100.59.100 - Nero AG)
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\{2063D199-D79F-471A-9019-9E647296394D}) (Version: 10.6.10300 - Nero AG)
Nero RescueAgent 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{E337E787-CF61-4B7B-B84F-509202A54023}) (Version: 3.6.10500.3.100 - Nero AG)
Nero RescueAgent 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10800 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero StartSmart 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{F61D489E-6C44-49AC-AD02-7DA8ACA73A65}) (Version: 10.6.10500.3.100 - Nero AG)
Nero StartSmart 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Update (HKLM-x32\...\{65BB0407-4CC8-4DC7-952E-3EEFDF05602A}) (Version: 1.0.10900.31.0 - Nero AG)
NeroKwikMedia Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 10.6.10900 - Nero AG) Hidden
NVIDIA Control Panel 268.57 (Version: 268.57 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 268.57 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.141.953 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA O controlador de HD Audio 1.3.26.4 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver) (Version: 1.3.26.4 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX (x32 Version: 9.10.0514 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.10.0514 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.10.0514 - NVIDIA Corporation)
OpenOffice.org 3.2 (HKLM-x32\...\{BB9F1FB8-D595-433A-A94E-7FE821B10640}) (Version: 3.2.9502 - OpenOffice.org)
PlayReady PC Runtime amd64 (HKLM\...\{BCA9334F-B6C9-4F65-9A73-AC5A329A4D04}) (Version: 1.3.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
PowerISO (HKLM-x32\...\PowerISO) (Version: 5.8 - Power Software Ltd)
RealDownloader (x32 Version: 1.3.0 - RealNetworks, Inc.) Hidden
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (x32 Version: 9.0 - RealNetworks, Inc) Hidden
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime (x32 Version: 10.0 - RealNetworks, Inc) Hidden
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 7.38.113.2011 - Realtek)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.6307 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader (HKLM-x32\...\{96AE7E41-E34E-47D0-AC07-1091A8127911}) (Version: 6.1.7600.30123 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
RealUpgrade 1.1 (x32 Version: 1.1.0 - RealNetworks, Inc.) Hidden
Rybka 4 (HKLM-x32\...\{F9683839-1A7F-4874-91B7-64CDF4AC4679}) (Version: 12.0.0 - ChessBase)
Rybka 4 (x32 Version: 12.0.0 - ChessBase) Hidden
Safari (HKLM-x32\...\{C779648B-410E-4BBA-B75B-5815BCEFE71D}) (Version: 5.34.57.2 - Apple Inc.)
Sapo Internet Movel (HKLM-x32\...\Sapo Internet Movel) (Version: 23.001.07.03.566 - Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd)
Skype Click to Call (HKLM-x32\...\{BB285C9F-C821-4770-8970-56C4AB52C87E}) (Version: 7.2.15747.10003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Skype™ 6.16 (HKLM-x32\...\{7A3C7E05-EE37-47D6-99E1-2EB05A3DA3F7}) (Version: 6.16.105 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
Smileys We Love Toolbar for IE (HKLM-x32\...\{DD36B76E-AAC3-4BB7-9946-A5FBBE121C33}) (Version: 3.0.19 - SqueekyChocolate, LLC)
Spybot - Search & Destroy (HKLM-x32\...\{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1) (Version: 1.6.2 - Safer Networking Limited)
SpywareBlaster 5.0 (HKLM-x32\...\SpywareBlaster_is1) (Version: 5.0.0 - BrightFort LLC)
Stellarium 0.12.4 (HKLM\...\Stellarium_is1) (Version: 0.12.4 - Stellarium team)
SUPERAntiSpyware (HKLM\...\{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}) (Version: 5.7.1018 - SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
Surfing Protection (HKLM-x32\...\IObit Surfing Protection_is1) (Version: 1.0 - IObit)
swMSM (x32 Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (HKLM\...\SynTPDeinstKey) (Version: 15.2.11.1 - Synaptics Incorporated)
TeamSpeak 3 Client (HKCU\...\TeamSpeak 3 Client) (Version: 3.0.8.1 - TeamSpeak Systems GmbH)
TeamViewer 8 (HKLM-x32\...\TeamViewer 8) (Version: 8.0.18051 - TeamViewer)
ThumbView_Lite 1.0 (HKLM-x32\...\ThumbView_Lite 1.0) (Version:  - )
TOSHIBA Assist (HKLM-x32\...\{C2A276E3-154E-44DC-AAF1-FFDD7FD30E35}) (Version: 4.02.02 - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Bulletin Board (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{43DBC64B-3DD1-47E2-8788-D3C3B110C574}) (Version: 2.1.10.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Bulletin Board (Version: 2.1.10.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA ConfigFree (HKLM-x32\...\{38C52F7D-A6CB-4CE7-A189-8AABE8774D8A}) (Version: 8.0.38 - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Disc Creator (HKLM\...\{5DA0E02F-970B-424B-BF41-513A5018E4C0}) (Version: 2.1.0.6 for x64 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Face Recognition (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{F67FA545-D8E5-4209-86B1-AEE045D1003F}) (Version: 3.1.8.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Face Recognition (Version: 3.1.8.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA Flash Cards Support Utility (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{620BBA5E-F848-4D56-8BDA-584E44584C5E}) (Version: 1.63.0.12C - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Flash Cards Support Utility (x32 Version: 1.63.0.12C - TOSHIBA CORPORATION) Hidden
TOSHIBA Hardware Setup (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{5279374D-87FE-4879-9385-F17278EBB9D3}) (Version: 1.63.1.34C - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Hardware Setup (x32 Version: 1.63.1.34C - TOSHIBA CORPORATION) Hidden
TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{D4322448-B6AF-4316-B859-D8A0E84DCB38}) (Version: 3.1.64.7 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert (Version: 3.1.64.7 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert (x32 Version: 3.1.64.7 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
Toshiba Manuals (HKLM-x32\...\{90FF4432-21B7-4AF6-BA6E-FB8C1FED9173}) (Version: 10.02 - TOSHIBA)
TOSHIBA Media Controller (HKLM-x32\...\{C7A4F26F-F9B0-41B2-8659-99181108CDE3}) (Version: 1.0.86.2 - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Media Controller Plug-in (HKLM-x32\...\{F26FDF57-483E-42C8-A9C9-EEE1EDB256E0}) (Version: 1.0.6.1 - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Online Product Information (HKLM-x32\...\{2290A680-4083-410A-ADCC-7092C67FC052}) (Version: 4.01.0000 - TOSHIBA)
TOSHIBA Places Icon Utility (HKLM-x32\...\{461F6F0D-7173-4902-9604-AB1A29108AF2}) (Version: 1.1.1.4 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator (HKLM-x32\...\{B65BBB06-1F8E-48F5-8A54-B024A9E15FDF}) (Version: 2.1.3.10010 - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator Reminder (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{773970F1-5EBA-4474-ADEE-1EA3B0A59492}) (Version: 1.00.0019 - TOSHIBA)
TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator Reminder (x32 Version: 1.00.0019 - TOSHIBA) Hidden
TOSHIBA ReelTime (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{24811C12-F4A9-4D0F-8494-A7B8FE46123C}) (Version: 1.7.17.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA ReelTime (Version: 1.7.17.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA Resolution+ Plug-in for Windows Media Player (HKLM-x32\...\{6CB76C9D-80C2-4CB3-A4CD-D96B239E3F94}) (Version: 1.1.0 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Service Station (HKLM-x32\...\{AC6569FA-6919-442A-8552-073BE69E247A}) (Version: 2.1.52 - TOSHIBA)
TOSHIBA Supervisor Password (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{51B4E156-14A5-4904-9AE4-B1AA2A0E46BE}) (Version: 1.63.51.2C - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
TOSHIBA Supervisor Password (x32 Version: 1.63.51.2C - TOSHIBA CORPORATION) Hidden
TOSHIBA TEMPRO (HKLM-x32\...\{F082CB11-4794-4259-99A1-D91BA762AD15}) (Version: 3.35 - Toshiba Europe GmbH)
TOSHIBA Value Added Package (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{066CFFF8-12BF-4390-A673-75F95EFF188E}) (Version: 1.5.4.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Value Added Package (Version: 1.5.4.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA Value Added Package (x32 Version: 1.5.4.64 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA Web Camera Application (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{6F3C8901-EBD3-470D-87F8-AC210F6E5E02}) (Version: 2.0.0.19 - TOSHIBA Corporation)
TOSHIBA Web Camera Application (x32 Version: 2.0.0.19 - TOSHIBA Corporation) Hidden
TOSHIBA Wireless LAN Indicator (HKLM-x32\...\{CDADE9BC-612C-42B8-B929-5C6A823E7FF9}) (Version: 1.0.3 - TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
Tunatic (HKLM-x32\...\Tunatic) (Version:  - )
Utility Common Driver (x32 Version: 1.0.52.2C - TOSHIBA) Hidden
Uzak Baglantilar Için Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Denetimi (HKLM-x32\...\{241E7104-937A-4366-AD57-8FDDDB003939}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (x32 Version: 1.2.0 - DivX, Inc) Hidden
Visual Studio 2008 x64 Redistributables (HKLM-x32\...\{FCDBEA60-79F0-4FAE-BBA8-55A26C609A49}) (Version: 10.0.0.2 - AVG Technologies)
Visual Studio 2012 x64 Redistributables (HKLM\...\{8C775E70-A791-4DA8-BCC3-6AB7136F4484}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies)
Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables (HKLM-x32\...\{98EFF19A-30AB-4E4B-B943-F06B1C63EBF8}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
VLC media player 2.1.1 (HKLM-x32\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.1.1 - VideoLAN)
Windows Live Communications Platform (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 15.4.3555.0308 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 15.4.3555.0308 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Fotograf Galerisi (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4232.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Installer (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3555.0308 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Mail (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Mesh (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (HKLM-x32\...\{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Messenger (x32 Version: 15.4.3538.0513 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Movie Maker (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Common (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live PIMT Platform (x32 Version: 15.4.3508.1109 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Temel Parçalar (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (x32 Version: 15.4.3508.1109 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Writer (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Writer Resources (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
WinPatrol (HKLM\...\{4BB7A109-FDB5-45E3-9DB9-ECB2EA7B80EE}) (Version: 28.6.2013.0 - BillP Studios)
WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\WinRAR archiver) (Version: 4.11.0 - win.rar GmbH)
WinRAR Password Cracker (HKLM-x32\...\{8B40599F-FE33-4A1E-A19D-9D8763CDE329}) (Version: 4.2.0.0 - iWesoft)
WinZip 17.5 (HKLM\...\{CD95F661-A5C4-44F5-A6AA-ECDD91C240DB}) (Version: 17.5.10480 - WinZip Computing, S.L. )
Wise Care 365 2.99 (HKLM-x32\...\Wise Care 365_is1) (Version: 2.99 - WiseCleaner.com, Inc.)
Wise Registry Cleaner 8.11 (HKLM-x32\...\Wise Registry Cleaner_is1) (Version: 8.11 - WiseCleaner.com, Inc.)
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder(Build 2.2.0) (HKLM-x32\...\Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder_is1) (Version: 2.2.0.4 - Wondershare Software)
Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM-x32\...\Yahoo! Messenger) (Version:  - Yahoo! Inc.)
???? Windows Live (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
???? ???? ActiveX ????? ?? Windows Live Mesh ????????? ??????? (HKLM-x32\...\{E18B30AA-6E2D-480C-B918-AF61009F4010}) (Version: 15.4.5722.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
???? ??? Windows Live (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 55%
Total physical RAM: 6121.76 MB
Available physical RAM: 2709.78 MB
Total Pagefile: 12241.7 MB
Available Pagefile: 9187.06 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3984.38 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (WINDOWS) (Fixed) (Total:298.09 GB) (Free:130.12 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (Data) (Fixed) (Total:297.69 GB) (Free:0 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

Contas de utilizador para \\TOSHIBA-TOSH

Administrador            Convidado                fbwuser                  
shanti                   Toshiba                  
O comando foi conclu¡do com ˆxito.

**** End of log ****

Here is the speecy:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/KsQOJRTkBRLlTJXUUrsutoU

joshmartin:

Thanks a lot for the offer! :D Seems like a great company to me hehe. I'm not in the USA tho? So perhaps some of the other users can give me a hand in solving this hehe. We will see what transpires... Thanks a lot for the help tho! :D   

I am not waiting for the system 317 scan to complete.

Thanks for the youtube video, very interesting, will see now.

Thanks all for reading. Have a great day all who read this! :D

Edited by SunnyEarther, 13 June 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#10 SunnyEarther

SunnyEarther
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Hello, the system 317 scan has completed at last, so I am going to post the results here. 

It took a long time the first time around, possibly because ad-aware was scanning the PC at the same time? So I restarted the program. It was faster this time. (I don't know how long it took, I went out for a walk and when I came back it was done.)

Here's the results:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.84  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 11  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
Ad-Aware Antivirus   
 Antivirus up to date!   
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
 Advanced Spyware Remover Free Edition 
 SpywareBlaster 5.0    
 Spybot - Search & Destroy 
 Wise Registry Cleaner 8.11  
 Java™ 6 Update 20  
 Java 7 Update 51  
 Java version out of Date! 
 Adobe Flash Player 13.0.0.214  
 Adobe Reader XI  
 Mozilla Firefox (3.0) Firefox out of Date!  
 Google Chrome 34.0.1847.137  
 Google Chrome 35.0.1916.114  
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Antivirus Ad-Aware Antivirus 11.2.5952.0\AdAwareService.exe 
 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Antivirus Ad-Aware Antivirus 11.2.5952.0\AdAwareTray.exe 
 Anvisoft Anvi Smart Defender ASD2Srv.exe  
 Sapo Internet Movel OnlineUpdate ouc.exe  
`````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: = 
````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

Thanks all for reading. Have a great day all! :D

#11 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

I see you have a registry cleaner installed.  Registry cleaners are snake oil.  They aren't needed, they don't help anything, and they can cause problems that're difficult to diagnose and extremely difficult to fix.  This combined with the fact that you've downloaded and run programs from questionable sources leads me to the conclusion that the only thing for you to do is to save any data you don't want to lose and then restore to factory settings.  Your laptop's user guide should have instructions for doing that, but if you don't have it, you could likely download it from your manufacturer's web site.

When you've gotten your system back like you want it, I urge you to get yourself an external hard drive and a good 3rd party backup program. You can set it up to do everything automagically at the time and frequency of your choice. 1 TB external hard drives are about $60 these days and a really good FREE backup program is the Easeus Todo Backup Free.  That can save you a lot of time and frustration the next time something like this happens. Sooner or later it happens to all computers for one reason or another.

Good luck.

#12 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

If you are running programs which require Java you need to update it.

Firefox needs to be updated as well.

I would suggest uninstalling Spybot S & D, you have SUPERAntiSpyware installed which is a better program.

You should uninstall Wise Registry cleaner.

You should uninstall Utorrent.  Peer to peer downloads are one of the quickest ways I know of to become infected.  If the person sharing files with you has an infection you may well wind up with the same infection.

One of the error in the minitoolbox indicates that combofix was installed on this computer at one time.  You need uninstall it using the instructions below.

Click on the Start orb, then type combofix /uninstall in the Search programs and files box.

combofix /uninstall will appear above the search box under Programs, right click on it and choose Run as administrator.

The following was originally posted by Animal, one of our Site Administrators.

Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons:

Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.

Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes. If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.

Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.

The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in unpredictable results.

Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.

There will be more to follow, but this is enough for now.

#13 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:45 AM

Do you have the installation disc for Microsoft Office 2010?

If you do, uninstall Office 2010 in the Control Panel under Programs and Features and then reinstall it.

If you don't, use the instructions below.

Open the Control Panel and click on Programs and Features.

Right click on Microsoft Office 2010 and choose change.

Click on Repair, then click on Continue.

The language barrier is really making it difficult to discern what is actually happening.

#14 SunnyEarther

SunnyEarther
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

Hello!

I did follow up on all of you guy's advices and did all the required steps suggested so far. 

THANK YOU first of all.

It had been a while, because my mouse got broken, so I have been using the touchpad, and thus I have not cared much about the right hand issue.

But not I have a mouse again, and I find it annoying (lol) to have to go to "search", mouse, buttons, click on a expandable tap, select "Other pointer devices", and finally set to left hand, every time I turn on my pc. 

How can I make it that it's default to the LEFT hand? It used to stick, but now it changes automatically back to right hand.

The fan has been OK, a little fast when downloading (not from utorrent, just programs or songs, random things). PC startup time is around 2 minutes. I can live with this, if this is how the PC is supposed to be, but I feel it used to be faster. Is it normal?

Also, I dont mind if I change my PC's language to english, especially if that is a problem for you to figure out what's going on.

I thought I'd update here instead of making a new thread haha. I know the thread is old. If it is so desired, I can also make a new thread. 

THANKS A LOT AGAIN! :D

Edited by SunnyEarther, 01 December 2014 - 05:59 AM.

#15 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,285 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:58 AM

Modified topic title to more acccurately reflect situation, IMO.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users