Lets try this alternate fix.
You should print out these instructions, or copy them to a NotePad file for reading while in Safe Mode, because you will not be able to connect to the Internet to read from this site.
Please download and install Ewido Anti-Malware v3.5
. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
Print out the Ewido Install and Scan Instructions
and follow the instructions for using SmitfraudFix
After using the tool reboot again in "SAFE MODE
" and Clean
out your Temporary Internet files
- Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click "Delete Files" under Temporary Internet Files.
- In the Delete Files dialog box, tick the "Delete all offline content check box", and then click "OK".
- On the General tab, click "Delete Cookies" under Temporary Internet Files, and then click "OK".
- Click on the Programs tab then click the Reset Web Settings button. Click "Apply" then "OK".
- Click "OK".
Next Click Start
, click Control Panel
and then double-click Display
. Click on the Desktop
tab, then click the Customize Desktop
button. Click on the Web
tab. Under Web Pages
you should see a checked entry called Security info
or something similar. If it is there, select that entry and click the Delete
button. Click "Ok
" then "Apply
" and "Ok
the Recycle Bin by right-clicking the Recycle Bin
icon on your Desktop, and then clicking Empty Recycle Bin
Then perform a scan with Ewido
and reboot back to normal mode.