Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quad65

quad65

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

I get this same update every day ?

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.5.1 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64 (KB2931368)

I download  it and install it and it says ''install successful'' I restart my computer only to find the same update waiting to be installed. I found this update in my uninstall area and did a repair on it and the update goes away but the next time I shut down its back waiting to be updated ?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

In doing a search at the MS web site I found this thread that may be of help

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/kb2781514-kb2687455-kb2931368-kb2813041-do-not/db9553f8-e86f-4ae1-a4f1-8a2fb3f0a9b2?auth=1

If it doesn't help, you may need to reset your system's folder for Windows updates.  Sometimes it gets corrupted and requires you to do this.  Here's a link

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/search/search?SearchTerm=windows+updates+reset&x=0&y=0&CurrentScope.ForumName=Windows&CurrentScope.Filter=windows_7-windows_update&ContentTypeScope=

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users