Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help removing "Windows internet guard"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jrose21

jrose21

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

This is on windows 7 that when I start in normal mode it auto runs "internet windows guard" which just brings up nonstop warnings about how firewall has blocked this and that, and only lets you click prevent attack and asks for a credit card. It runs in safe mode but nothing at all will open in normal mode. Any help would be great. Thanx in advance

Edited by hamluis, 11 June 2014 - 12:33 PM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaz20

kaz20

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

click on the virus removal tab at the top of the web page and the first one virus is "internet windows guard" that should help you.

#3 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:40 PM

If Kaz20's post doesn't do it for you, I'd try the Programs & Features applet of the Control Panel, and if that didn't work, I've had good success with the Revo uninstaller.

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#4 jrose21

jrose21
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

thx guys

#5 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

Please ignore the 2 ideas above, as there are correct tutorials for these infections

Please read how to remove Internet Windows Guard from our D.I.Y area -

#6 jrose21

jrose21
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:18 AM

after flashing over the "remvimes" on a usb and merging the data windows guard still opens on normal mode and the firewall prevention errors come up fast enough that im unable to even click info/register to enter the number given on the virus removal guide posted. any other ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users