Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Worst Video Games

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 gaminglover

gaminglover

• Banned Spammer
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

What is the worst video game you ever played? I went crazy because of Dragon of the 99 Dragons

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Superman 64 (Nintendo 64), I never even got passed level 3. I hated it so much! Good thing I rented it rather than buy it. There were loads of Nintendo games that made me angry! I currently can't think of any truly terrible PC games I have played. I started looking at reviews before buying and playing a lot of the newer games.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#3 GradyGilbert

GradyGilbert

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:56 AM

Temple run. This is the only game that I have found very bore. There is no any level or aim for the player. So that I personally feel that this is the worst game.

#4 Bilko101

Bilko101

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Anything involving uPlay.

#5 Nerdygeek

Nerdygeek

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

I have never played this PC game but AVGN confirms it is the worst of all time :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h6DtVHqyYts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/h6DtVHqyYts

#6 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

In big rigs you can go faster than the speed of light, so fast that you exist literally everywhere at the same time and finish the race instantly. Just drive backwards in circles and hold the keys down until it happens.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#7 Bilko101

Bilko101

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

I don't think much was expected of Big Rigs. IMO for a game to qualify as worst ever, much was to be expected from it.

My choice = Watch Dogs. Nothing new. Just an amatuerish rehash of GTA, plus it requires the pox ridden uPlay.

#8 I have a computer...

I have a computer...

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:54 AM

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

It is a really poorly made game because it was rushed to release it in time for Christmas.

Constant lagging, glitches, poor controls, very long loading times...

For example:

When your in the town, and you talk to someone for a mission and you accept it, it has to load for that person to say one line, then it has to load the actual mission, if you fail that mission it has to load you back to town, where you have to wait for it to load again for someone to say one line, then load again for the mission to try again... Oh and by the way, those loading screens take at least 30 seconds for each one!

Despite all this, I still enjoy playing it with my friends (most of time). :)

#9 RochellGalindo

RochellGalindo

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

The worst game I have ever played was Captain Novolin and Back to the Future NES. I loved that movie back to the future, so I own this game, but now  I think I paid $40 for this worst game.

#10 Nerdygeek

Nerdygeek

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:55 AM

The worst game I have ever played was Captain Novolin and Back to the Future NES. I loved that movie back to the future, so I own this game, but now  I think I paid $40 for this worstBa

Back to the Future did suck but it was an LGN title so what did you expect? :) With so many developers on the NES, it was old hat to have those arcade style games mass produced for every popular license available.

#11 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

The two NES games that made me the most angry were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Ninja Gaiden. The reason was I wanted to beat them badly but they were too hard! I did eventually beat Ninja Gaiden. I gave up on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

#12 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

If anyone ever says a bad word about Alex the Kid on sega master system im gonna Eslap yah. That game rocked like a fart in a fan factory!

#13 Datcoolguy

Datcoolguy

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 AM

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

If anyone ever says a bad word about Alex the Kid on sega master system im gonna Eslap yah. That game rocked like a fart in a fan factory!

That game had the most annoying music ever, Worst game ever!

Nah, just kidding

Really i have never played a game that i'd call the worst ever, guess i have been avoiding them pretty well.

Edited by Datcoolguy, 28 July 2014 - 03:41 PM.

"If you don't understand how your computer works, you shouldn't be messing with it!"

#14 sinine

sinine

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

I have to go with Minecraft. I have never played it myself but have seen my little brother play it. It looks absolutely horrible.

#15 Datcoolguy

Datcoolguy

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 AM

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

I have to go with Minecraft. I have never played it myself but have seen my little brother play it. It looks absolutely horrible.

Never judge a book by it's cover!

It might not be a superb game, but it's really not the worst game ever.

There's more to it than what would seem at first.

"If you don't understand how your computer works, you shouldn't be messing with it!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users