Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Laserjet 1102 starts then turns off immediatly, urgent!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ranger1

ranger1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

HP Laserjet 1102 printer, grey and white.

when i turn it on using the power button, it turns on, tries to pick up the paper for a second and then turns off. does this everytime.

When i open the top cover to expose the drum and turn the power on, the lights switch on and remain on. but when i close the lid the same problem happens, it turns a bit and switches off.

I have replaced the drivers, tried the printer in several PC's. It worked once but then the problem recurred and has remained the same.

Can you guys figure this out, i need to get a lot of exam printing done..

Edited by ranger1, 10 June 2014 - 04:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:39 AM

Auto-Off Delay Time is Too Short

turned it all the way off, unplugged it and plugged it back in.  (I don't think saying unflattering things about it is necessary, but it may make you feel better)

#3 ranger1

ranger1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

Kilroy, thank you for your tips. But they failed to work when i tied them. Even when the printer is not connected to the PC, pressing the power button should rotate the rollers to start off the printer. But it does not do that either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users