Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 365 OneDrive for business won't sync

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stantech

stantech

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

I am trying to sync OneDrive for business to a computer through an Office 365 account.  The same procedure works on the same computer from a different Office 365 account, and the bad Office 365 account failed on another computer.  When I try to sync OneDrive I get the following dialog: "We couldn't sync this library, but will try again later." 

I tried clearing the cache from another procedure I found online but to no avail.  It seems to me that something in the account settings may be the culprit, but I can't figure out what.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

Sounds like the problem is specific to that one account, since it replicates on another computer. Make sure the username and password are correct, and that the URL for the library you are trying to sync is correct. Can you access that SharePoint library in a browser? Can you sync the library from a browser? Does the user have permissions to view that SharePoint site?

Also, if you go to the taskbar, does the OneDrive icon have a warning icon? Do you have the option to view sync problems when you right-click the icon? That will to to diagnose the problem and run some diagnostics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users