Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

For giggles...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scotty_ncc1701

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

I was looking at ZoneAlarm.Com.  One year, "ZoneAlarm Pro 3 PC" is currently is $29.95.  Two years of "ZoneAlarm Pro 3 PC" is $59.95.  Let's see two years for $59.95, but two single, 3 PC price is $59.90.  Wow what a "special savings", they're really doing the customer a favor.

A customer can use one of the "one year", and hold the other one for a year, then use it. 

Wow, every one better jump on the special, to save 5 cents!  Oh wait, you're really paying them more!  But, jump on that, the "savings" is great!

Is this what you call nickel and diming customers? :hysterical:  ZoneAlarm mustn't think much of their customers!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 badr0b0t

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

I was using Zone Alarm before until it messed up my home network and won't allow me to share within my network.

Went back to Windows Firewall.

(Click sig to enlarge.)                                                    

#3 wing987

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

They are basically charging you more and your license price is locked.  Next year they can raise the prices and you dont have to worry.  This does not mean that they will.....

-- Windows 7 Ultimate on custom built system, Windows 10 on under powered laptop. Sophos UTM 9, Ubuntu Server and Windows Server 2008 R2. HyperV Virtualization --

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality," John F. Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users