Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD then check disk...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wakwak1214

wakwak1214

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

Hi there,

My desktop's beeng BSODing a little more frequently than I would've liked.  Particularly in the past month, I'd be in the middle of something only for it to BSOD on me and upon restart, it promptly brings me to chk dsk which I let run to completion.   I have a screen shot of the usual BSOD.   Last night, it got to the point where I couldn't even log into my own account/profile when Windows started up (popup said something about unregmp2.exe couldn't be found) I share this desktop with my mother who has a separate login... and she was able to login fine.   Somehow things worked itself out after some resetting but it BSOD on me again this afternoon again.

I'm wondering if my HDD is starting to show signs of wear.   Supposedly this desktop has 3 HDD installed.

bsod_zps132bfdf8.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , and post a link to the snapshot

on your next post.

#3 wakwak1214

wakwak1214
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/bADmLCbhMIq6pW56YJIUna2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users