Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ksmith12

ksmith12

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

My name is Kim :) I am relatively new to the computer world.  I have ventured into a little bit of discovering on my own computers but have recently decided to actually go to school to learn how to put any knowledge I already have to good use.  Messing up one of my computers really good to the point of I'm completely clueless on what to do now, getting laid off from my job and given the opportunity to go back to school courtesy of the State of Arkansas, helped me to make the decision to learn what to do after I mess up.  I will be attending Arkansas State University beginning in August and working to obtain an Associate of Applied Science in Computer Systems and Networking Technology.  I look forward to reading posts and maybe learning a little from all of you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users