Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win7 Crashes; Can't Download from BC Downloads

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 justdave1

justdave1

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

I have a similar problem and I am unable to download anything from your site.  Using Firefox v29.  I do have a block but I'm presented with the option to overide it which I do.

To test I went to CNET and downloaded a file and it DL like it always does, but for some reason I can not get anything to download from bleepingcomputers.com. I have a direct hard line connection to internet (via the router) on the desktop, so not using wi-fi for this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Edited by Queen-Evie, 08 June 2014 - 01:23 PM.
split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/536729/regular-crashing-of-win-7-pc

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Thanks to the link Queen-Evie left I was able to find out what the 'similar' problem is !

What I strongly suggest you do is go and start a topic of your own in the 'Am I infected? What do I do?' section of BC. You may find it helpful to read the advice on posting there before hand and here is a link to that advice :-

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/41987/before-you-post-about-a-problem/

It is always best to start your own topic in this kind of situation because, while your problem may be 'similar', it is probably not 'the same' !

When you do create a post in 'Am I infected?', be patient - these people are busy. Try to follow any instructions you are given carefully, and if you don't understand something, post back and ask for clarification.

To avoid confusion between this post and your new post in 'Am I infected?' I am going to lock this one. If you have any queries about this, feel free to PM me.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users