Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You can call me Didylu.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 didylu

didylu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:45 AM

I live in Las Vegas and need help resetting the ip address on my desktop computer. It has windows 7. I can't find the "run" place. This is my laptop. It's an XP. I can find run on here. Good luck, everyone!

Edited by didylu, 08 June 2014 - 01:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,082 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:41 AM

G'day didylu, and :welcome: to BC.

You will get far more responses if you post a topic HERE

Click on Start New Topic, and tell them what you need !

Edited by Condobloke, 08 June 2014 - 07:30 AM.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

Message from OP: " I can't re-edit to say I am good. My computer is working. Having some problems finding my way around here. But I am a member now so I'll probably be back for more help. Thank you."

Problem resolved by OP.

Louis

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,082 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Good to hear you worked it out !!

Regards,

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users