Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help removing "Knctr" by Itibiti

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Labonte

Labonte

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

• Im trying to clean up my moms computer which before was clustered with pop ups at start up and is getting better. Ive uninstalled alot of programs but this Knctr wont leave. Ive searched google and some people have had the same problem, but they were able to fix it by shutting it down using the icon in the bottom right corner then uninstalling from control panel. This isnt working for me.
    When i try to uninstall i get "File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall." im sure it does exist because it pops up every start up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

Good evening. :)

Please go here, follow step six, and then start a new thread and post accordingly. Please include a brief description of your problem in the new thread, just to keep everything in one place, and somebody will be along as soon as they can to help.

To keep things tidy i'll lock this thread.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users