Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Explorer 11 Password Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JFreeman

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:45 AM

I use password manager to help me remember a bunch of different passwords that I use for different levels of web sites.

I logged onto a site and the Explorer Password Manager ask if I wanted the password remembered, and I hit the "do not remember for this site" hot button as I didn't think it was needed.

Well, now I want the password remembered and good luck with that.  I know you can't add a password in Control Panel - Credentials, and I've spent hours looking through articles w/o much insight gained.

I'm wondering if any of you might know how to get auto password to accept a once-rejected site? Is there a location where those sites you've refused-in-the-past-to-remember passwords reside and can be changed or removed from that list?

.Thanks - all help greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,153 posts
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

Try clearing the history.  Include the following:

Browsing history

Download history

Coockies and other site and plugin data

Once you have done this go back to the website where you wish to save the password and you should be asked if you want to save the password.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users