Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot download video/movie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 neotech37

neotech37

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 AM

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

Hi .
Good day,
Recently I cannot download any video or movie from any website when i try to.
When I try to download via url/link, it wil show something like "...has been blocked.The file is larger than the configured file size limit."
Fyi, we have a modem connected to a fortigate which control our network. I think its may have something to do with this fortigate setting 
but i just don't know how. I have blocked some website through fortigate via its web filter but not the site that i used to download video/movie.
I can access to the fortigate, if the problem is relate to it. Just need somebody to show me how to do it?

Edited by neotech37, 07 June 2014 - 04:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Just out of interest, You do know that those sorts of sites are not safe? You are at risk of getting hacked or infected.

And Marvels agents of Shield has  never officially   been hosted on those sites ( In the Screen Shot).

Can you say Pirate Copy.

I may be wrong but I doubt you will get much help with this issue here. It may also be against the Forum Rules to discuss this subject.

Edited by NickAu1, 07 June 2014 - 09:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users