Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

emails not sending, stuck in a perpetual "loading"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alduin's Khajiit

Alduin's Khajiit

• Banned
  • 167 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

I have someone trying to send me artwork that I paid for who is using Yahoo. he is having a problem emailing the art to me, his send email literally won't send. it says "loading" and he has been trying to send me the art for days. he has 20+ attempts all stuck on this "loading" message. I need this art for a Facebook page featured post and it is costing me fans and reach I could be gaining because I can't get the art

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Alduin's Khajiit

Alduin's Khajiit
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 167 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

40 views & no one? :(

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

Is it being sent as an attachment? If so, what is the size of the attached file?

Can he try sending it from a different NON-yahoo email account?

As for the "40 views" and no reply, you need to realize that those who read your post probably have no answers to give you because they have no experience with that issue.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 06 June 2014 - 08:02 PM.

#4 Alduin's Khajiit

Alduin's Khajiit
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 167 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

As for the "40 views" and no reply, you need to realize that those who read your post probably have no answers to give you because they have no experience with that issue.

then why would they click on a topic they know nothing about?

#5 Roderunner

Roderunner

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

then why would they click on a topic they know nothing about?

Possibly looking for an answer to a similar problem.

George's PC Specs. / Laptop.  Desktop.

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

They don't know they know nothing about it until they read the post. I look at a lot of posts here at Bleeping Computer. Based on the subject title it may look like something I can help with.

There are other things which can cause email to be stuck in loading. Some of those things I and others may be able to help with, however, we won't know if we can or not until we read the specifics about the issue.

You did not answer the questions I asked in my previous post.

As an alternative, he could send it to you through Hightail (formerly You Send It). There is a free option-scroll down the page and click Sign Up under Lite.

https://www.hightail.com/uploadContainer_PP_homeHightail

He enters your email address, uploads the file, you receive an email that the download is available, you click the link and download.

I used You Send It for years for file sending. After they changed the name to Hightail, I still use it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users