I'm Seedy21 and I will be helping you with your issues.
Please note the following information about the malware forum:
- From this point on, please do not make any more changes to your computer; such as install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc. - unless advised by me
- Please do not ask for help elsewhere (in this site or other sites). Doing so can result in system changes, which may not show up in the logs you post.
- Please reply within 48 hours, if you are going to be away for longer please let us know or the topic will be closed for been inactive
- If you are using Cracked or Illegal software your thread will be closed
- Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal. Persist in this topic until its close.
We need to see some additional information about what is happening in your machine.
Please perform the following scan:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs
- Save both reports to your desktop.
- The instructions here ask you to attach the Attach.txt.
- Instead of attaching, please copy/paste both logs into your next reply.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.
Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE