Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

found these bugs, what are they please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimbotoo

• Banned
  • 297 posts
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:36 AM

Read File: File "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software" is compressed (flags = 1)
Read File: File "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software" is compressed (flags = 1)
Read File: File "C:\Documents and Settings\Home\IETldCache\index.dat" is compressed (flags = 1)
Read File: File "C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat" is compressed (flags = 1)
Infected: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IBUpdaterService\repository.xml --> [Adware.InstallBrain]
Infected: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IBUpdaterService --> [Adware.InstallBrain]
Scan finished
Creating System Restore point...
Cleaning up...
Removal scheduling successful. System shutdown needed.
System shutdown occurred

anyone know just what these 3 bugs did???

also can i delete malbytesware till i need it again

thank for your opinions

Edited by hamluis, 04 June 2014 - 08:44 AM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jimbotoo

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 297 posts
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:51 AM

thanks for yours about bugs at the link you left/posted

the artical mentioned c-net and softronic free ware, stabing folks with this stuff in free ware which i have used from them,,,, I really love some free ware, spy bot Etc, but so few are really labors of love given freely.

LASTLY you have a very interesting avatar, is that a harp in cresent moon, if so here's some of Irish matriarch's --

"Bridgits tattle telling elves"  for you,

she has blown her horn for them to come tell, her every single event of the day, as they watched and swarmed humans unaware"

thanks for the help.

Mod Edit:  Removed unnecessary graphic - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 08 June 2014 - 04:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users