Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Make your own retro games console?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ninja314

Ninja314

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

Hi All,

This is my first post! (other than my introduction)

I've built my own retro games console for less than £100 (using a Raspberry Pi i picked up for £25) and it's awesome playing all the games from when I was a kid.

My question is, if I made a series of web-tutorials on how to do it, is it something you would pay for?

Would you want to build your own retro console?

/N

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:45 AM

hey ya ninja head over to this awesome website called hyperrocket that forum is full of ppl that has the same interst as you do.  they are are kinda set up simular as it is here with ppl as passionate about what they do as the ppl here are.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users