Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MOVED..Computer programs constantly (not responding)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zellomugi

Zellomugi

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:26 AM

It happens more than I'd like it to. It usually happens when ...

1) I half-and-half things, meaning, I press windows key+left or right arrow and place 1 thing on half of the screen and 1 thing on the other. For example, if I put my google chrome browser on the left and something i'm watching on VLC media player on the right, while I'm watching what I'm watching, if I go to something on google chrome and maybe open up 2-3 tabs of something random, my google chrome will keep flashing (not responding) at the top and my cursor will go between the normal cursor and the "page loading" cursor ever .001 seconds or something, almost like it's having a seizure. It's so annoying. Usually to get past this "seizure" my browser has, i click somewhere else not on the browser and it stops momentarily.

2) Also, sometimes when I half-and-half my browser and microsoft word 2010, if im typing on google chrome, my page might "sneeze" (and by sneeze, i mean, act weird for like... a milisecond) and all of a sudden I'm typing on microsoft word. It's really weird and I don't understand it. How in the world can i be typing on chrome and all of the sudden start typing on microsoft word?

Sorry if this doesnt make sense, but i explained it the best way i could

Edited by Zellomugi, 03 June 2014 - 04:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,082 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

What is your Operating system?
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Zellomugi

Zellomugi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

My operating system is Windows 8 Pro

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,082 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

I moved this to win 8 as I think it something else.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Zellomugi

Zellomugi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

ok thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users