Remove MBAM and do a fresh install.
Remove Old Versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
• Please download mbam-clean.exe from here to your desktop and save it.
• Please close all open applications and Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus to avoid any conflicts when running the tool.
* Note : It will reboot your computer to complete the removal process (Very Important)
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop
* Double click the desktop icon, click Run, then OK
* Click Next
* Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
** Uncheck Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you do not want the free trial of the paid version, then click Finish
* If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
In Settings....Advanced Settings be sure to tick "Enable Self protection Module"
Run a Scan.
Condobloke ...Outback Australian fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3 EXCLUSIVELY.
“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."
It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy