Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard issue, KRO or what?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TopHouse

TopHouse

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

i just buy two keyboards, Thermaltake Knucker and Sentey Cyph3r, in both keyboards the number 4 (not numpad) is not registered while pressing spacebar+any letter.

This is so annoying in games cuz i cant press 4 while moving and jumping... just doesnt work.

The Sentey keyboard spec's said " 6KRO" so... im confused

sry for my english

Edited by TopHouse, 30 May 2014 - 06:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,924 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

First thing to do - try these two keyboards in a different computer and see if the fault - the missing '4' - happens on that computer.

If it does, this suggests the keyboards are faulty. Since you just bought them, take them back to your supplier and say they are faulty.

If the '4' appears on the second computer, then, sorry, but the problem probably lies with your computer.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users