Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hku/S-1-21 Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Toadzi

Toadzi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

Posted this in windows 7 forum, someone suggested me to post it here.

"

Hi, i clicked a .jar file by mistake through facebook, and ever since that my computer have been acting weird. I downloaded superantispyware to find out what was wrong, a file called hku/S-1-21.. seems to be the problem. Even though SAS finds the file, and i restart the computer to kill it, nothing happens, and its still there when i scan. 

Im not sure what to do, but im pretty sure this file is the problem. My computer mainly runs alot slower from time to time, and uses alot of the cpu power for no particular reason.

Does anybody have any help to give?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

You have to remove the infection from with in SAS...just restarting the computer doesn't remove the infection(s).

Also, I highly recommend download and running Malwarebytes, Spybot S&D 1.6.2 running full scans.

Edited by bassfisher6522, 30 May 2014 - 09:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users