Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gmasonjr

gmasonjr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

My name is Gerald, but I go by Jerry. I served 24 years in the Army and retired last year. I am a full-time student now pursuing a BS in Computer Security and Forensics  and just completed my first year. I just completed my PC Pro Certification and eager to learn all I can. I initially came to this site to fix an issue with Norton 360, which thanks to BleepingComputer.com, I was able to resolve the issue. Lots of great tools here and a lot of knowledgeable people. I'm happy to be a member.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Itz Paradox

Itz Paradox

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

Welcome jerry, i would frist like to thank you for your service for you country, im also glad that you made it home saftly after all the time my dad fought in vietnam for 20+ years. Welcome to the forums hope you find what you are looking for XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users